Missouri Adult Day Services Association
The Missouri Adult Day Care Association is dedicated to the growth and development of adult day care and to the service of its members. Building on the supportive environment offered within a group setting, adult day services programs work to:
- Promote the individual's maximum level of independence.
- Maintain the individual's present level of functioning as long as possible, preventing or delaying further deterioration.
- Restore and rehabilitate the individual to his/her highest possible level of functioning.
- Provide support, respite and education for families and other caregivers.
- Foster socialization and peer interaction.
- Serve as an integral part of the community service network and the long-term care continuum.
Mark Your Calendars!
MoADSA Membership Meetings: September 17th, at Sun Valley Adult Care Center, 1000, St. Cyr Rd, St. Louis, MO and September 28th at Crossroads Hospice-KC, 14310 East 42nd Street South, Independence, MO.
Be sure to check out our Events & Activities page for more information on these events.